The Pre-Sales Technical team is responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing corporate customers on Internet & WAN, Managed Security, IP VPN, VoIP, Hosting & applications solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly innovated team. Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with direct and channel customers the Pre-Sales Consultant must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
Primarily engaged in a pre-sales technical consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
Also to provide pre-sales technical support to clients by identifying the customers’ requirements and designing a commercially viable solution from within the company’s product portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed time-frames.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions from Nizolink as part of a design and development frame work.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Nizolink.
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using Nizolink Solutions.
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate Nizolink portfolio products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
Skills / Attributes Required
– Proven track record in a pre-sales environment within an IT Infrastructure & software solutions business.
– Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills.
– Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations.
– Ability to work independently and to be proactive.
– Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
– Willingness to travel within a wide geographical area for client meetings.
* If you feel satisfied with this posted job please submit your application or send it to – firstname.lastname@example.org.