We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization & automatization.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for bench-marking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Expert in Swift .
- Must have experience with Data persistence (Property List, SQLite, Realm (Optional), Keychain access, Core Data) .
- Must have experience in Threading and Networking (DataTasks and Codeable protocol).
- Good in version controlling (Git) .
- Knowledge of shell scripting .
- Excellent in building GUI .
- Good experience in Design Patterns .
- Good experience in Debugging.
- Good Knowledge in IOS SDK API’s .
* If you feel satisfied with this posted job please submit your application or send it to – firstname.lastname@example.org.