Our IT Security Vision
NizoLink Cyber Solutions is a vendor-independent Information Security Consultancy, Our experts lead the industry in security auditing, penetration testing, forensics, Incident Response and Architecture Review. NizoLink Cyber Solutions offers complete security solutions for the global market. Whether you are a CIO or Director of Security, a government agency, or a corporation needing Assessment, Response, or Mitigation Services, our team stands ready to serve.
NizoLink Cyber Solutions provide vulnerability assessment is the process of identifying, quantifying, and prioritizing (or ranking) the vulnerabilities in a system. Examples of systems for which vulnerability assessments are performed include, but are not limited to, information technology systems, energy supply systems, water supply systems, transportation systems, and communication systems. Such assessments may be conducted on behalf of a range of different organizations, from small businesses up to large regional infrastructures. Vulnerability from the perspective of disaster management means assessing the threats from potential hazards to the population and to infrastructure. It may be conducted in the political, social, economic or environmental fields. Vulnerability assessment has many things in common with risk assessment. Assessments are typically performed according to the following steps:
1. Cataloging assets and capabilities (resources) in a system.
2. Assigning quantifiable value (or at least rank order) and importance to those resources
3. Identifying the vulnerabilities or potential threats to each resource.
4. Mitigating or eliminating the most serious vulnerabilities for the most valuable resources Classical risk analysis is principally concerned with investigating the risks surrounding a plant (or some other object), its design and operations.
Such analysis tends to focus on causes and the direct consequences for the studied object. Vulnerability analysis, on the other hand, focuses both on consequences for the object itself and on primary and secondary consequences for the surrounding environment. It also concerns itself with the possibilities of reducing such consequences and of improving the capacity to manage future incidents. In general, a vulnerability analysis serves to categorize key assets and drive the risk management process.
Network Security is the process of taking physical and software preventative measure to protect the underline networking infrastructure from unauthorized access, misuse, Malfunction, Modification, Destruction or improper disclosure, thereby creating a secure platform for computers, users and programs to perform their permitted critical function within secure environment.
Ours Networking services are designed in a way to meet all your requirements for your organization from a small network architecture design to the complex one. We provide following services in networking which are:
- Wireless Configuration & Security Testing.
- Corporate firewall/IDS/IPS implementation (Fortinet, ASA, Cyberoam, Palo Alto).
- Training Students, IT professionals etc. from basic to advanced level of networking.
- Linux training, Working on different Distros of linux.
What are the Business benefits of Network Security ?
- With network security in place, your company with experience many business benefits.
- Your company is protected against business disruption, which helps keep employee productive.
- Network Security helps your company meet mandatory regulatory compliance.
- Network security helps protect your customer’s data introduce the risk of legal action from data theft.
- Ultimately, Network Security helps protect Business Reputation, which is one of its most important assets.
Feel free to call us at any time. We ensure that you will find our services beneficial for your Organizations IT assets. We are looking forward to a quick and positive response and a long term association with your Organization.